Rebirthing Breath Work
Rebirthing Breath Work Introduction
Rebirthing is a simple breathing technique that has a wide breadth of benefits for your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. It allows a person to relax more deeply than perhaps they have in their entire life. This profound relaxation is what enables one to connect with their authentic, natural essence, and open to the continual healing and Grace being offered from Spirit.
When one breaths energy in a conscious, connected manner, they relax. Relaxation is the ultimate state of integration.
As one relaxes, they become aware of the stored energy in their body. Old Memories, Supressed Emotions, and Karmic Energy Cycles are all stored in your body. When you begin to relax and allow in greater amounts of Divine Energy, it naturally brings up everything unlike itself-for the opportunity of being integrated into your totality and bringing you that much closer to ultimate Oneness.
Physically, over 60% of toxins are released through the breath. So when you move into conscious breathing, you are expediting the process- allowing the body to detoxify your systems as you exhale.
Through the Rebirthing process, and a quality coach, one can efficiently integrate a vast amount stored “stuff” and welcome in greater Presence, Joy, and Peace into their YOU-niverse.
What to expect:
If you have never done conscious Breathwork, it can be amazing the positive impacts it can have on your Being- all from just breathing!
- Sessions generally last from 2-3 hours. Approximately 1 hour of breathing and 1 hour of preparation/sharing.
- Participants will lie down and breath in a connected, conscious manner for approximately 1 hour.
- Participants may experience: strong bodily sensations, suppressed and stored energy, profound spiritual insights, deep feelings of gratitude, and a host of other positive understandings.
- The coach will work with you to move through the process fast, fun, and easily.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Blanket
- Water bottle
- A journal and pen
- A positive attitude!
- A completed Questionnaire (to be sent to Ross at least 2 hours before session)
Individual sessions available by appointment.
Please contact Ross James DeOtte:
Seminars and Group Events
Visit our Events Page for upcoming scheduled events. To book an event for your organization, please contact Ross James DeOtte.